Round 4 Cable, WI
March 2nd, 2013
Cor PowerSports XC series Round 4 Presented by Rox Speed FX
Telemark Resort and Convention Center is the largest meeting and recreation destination in Northwestern Wisconsin. Located in Cable, Wisconsin just 3.5 hours from the Twin Cities, 5 hours to Green Bay and 7.5 hours to Chicago.
- 129 lodge rooms that hold up to 4 persons.
- 20,000 square feet of meeting space with room for groups of up to 600.
- 833 acres of land.
- A multi-media theatre that seats 250.
- An indoor swimming pool, hot tub & sauna, and outdoor swimming pool.
- Baby King Haakon’s Bar and Grill Open.
This is our series finale then Saturday night will be the year end banquet.
Call Telemark Ski Resort & mention “snowmobile racing” when booking your rooms
- Call soon as rooms will book fast!!! 877-798-4718
The course for this event is going to be awesome!! The resort has allowed us access to almost all of their cross country ski trails & ski hills so we will have a loop of 7-8 miles that is going to be very challenging!
7pm on Saturday will be the year end banquet will be held at the Telemark Convention Center. This way it will save you the cost and time of returning for another weekend just for the banquet, more information on the banquet will be available soon.
Contact me a Todd@corpowersports.com for questions or to let me know about your banquet group
There is a great dinner (price TBD) planned and awards but we also will have a prize raffle and 50/50 raffle.